5 gal Dry Cell Battery Recycling Kit
Our Lampmaster 5 Gallon Dry Cell Battery Recycling Kit Handles up to 69 lbs of Dry Cell Batteries
Are you wondering what to do with used batteries created in the workplace or at home? Whether you work in education, healthcare, corporate, industrial or a residential setting, Lampmaster has a recycling solution for you. The Lampmaster 5 Gallon Dry Cell Battery Recycling Kit is the perfect product to promote used battery collection and recycling. In locations with high battery turnover, the addition of a 5 gallon Lampmaster battery collection container is a smart choice that creates a positive environmental impact!
With the purchase of the Lampmaster 5 gallon for Dry Cell batteries, you are ensuring that up to 69 lbs of these used batteries will not enter our environments landfills and that the acid used in batteries will be disposed of correctly.
Prepaid Battery Recycling Services By Mail
The prepaid FedEx shipping & pickup service that is included in your Lampmaster purchase makes it simple to package and ship your used batteries to one of our certified recycling centers. Our facilities are fully certified to accept your batteries and our team of trained professionals works diligently to create an environmental impact for the future!
- Our 5 gallon kit holds 69 lbs dry cell or button cell batteries
- Commonly found Dry Cell batteries include AAA, AA, C, D, and 9-Volt alkaline batteries
- NOTE: Short circuits can be known to cause overheating and possible fire risk. The proper packing must be utilized to prevent this risk. Taping all terminals or wire leads, wrapping individual batteries in plastic wrap, or putting individual batteries in plastic bags are all acceptable ways to deposit batteries into the recycling kit
- All batteries MUST have their ends taped
Materials we accept for this product
- Nickel Cadmium (NiCd)
- Mercury Batteries
- Button Cells
- Small Electronics (cell phones, iPods, tablets, power tools, etc.)
- Zinc Carbon
- Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH)
- Lithium Primary
- Silver Oxide
- Lead Acid – Non-Spillable
Each iRecycle Kit includes everything you need to recycle your batteries and handheld electronics. Simply put all your dry cell battery types and handheld electronics in this container and mail them to us. Return shipping is included in the initial cost. We handle the sorting, logistics, shipping, receiving and recycling. We will even email you a Confirmation of Reclamation (COR) certificate upon its return so you know each one your batteries/electronics are handled in an environmentally responsible way and recycled. Continental U.S. use only. Not available in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.