1 gal Dry Cell Battery Recycling Kit
Our Lampmaster 1 gallon holds 15 lbs dry cell or button cell batteries.
Dry cell batteries are very commonly found in all types of portable electronics. Many of the chemicals found in non-rechargeable and rechargeable dry cell batteries can be corrosive and/or poisonous if leakage occurs. There are nearly 3 billion batteries purchased by Americans each year, of which about 180,000 tons are disposed of into landfills.
With the purchase of the 1 gallon Pailmaster for Dry Cell batteries, you are ensuring that up to 15 lbs of these batteries will not enter our environments landfills; in addition to knowing that they will be disposed of properly.
Materials we accept for this product
- Nickel Cadmium (NiCd)
- Mercury Batteries
- Button Cells
- Small Electronics (cell phones, iPods, tablets, power tools, etc.)
- Zinc Carbon
- Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH)
- Lithium Primary
- Silver Oxide
- Lead Acid – Non-Spillable
Reduce Reuse Recycle Batteries With Lampmaster
The prepaid FedEx shipping & pickup service that is included in your Lampmaster purchase makes it simple to package and ship your used batteries to one of our certified recycling centers. Our facilities are fully certified to accept your batteries and our team of trained professionals works diligently to create an environmental impact for the future!
- Our Lampmaster 1 gallon holds 15 lbs dry cell or button cell batteries.
- Commonly found Dry Cell batteries include AAA, AA, C, D, and 9-Volt alkaline batteries.
- NOTE: Short circuits can be known to cause overheating and possible fire risk. The proper packing must be utilized to prevent this risk. Taping all terminals or wire leads, wrapping individual batteries in plastic wrap, or putting individual batteries in plastic bags are all acceptable ways to deposit batteries into the Lampmaster Recycling Kit.
- All batteries MUST have their ends taped.
Please note that by purchasing this product you are agreeing to Our Terms and Conditions