2.5 gal Dry Cell Battery Recycling Kit
Our Pailmaster 2.5 Gallon Dry Cell Battery Recycling Kit holds up to 45 lbs of dry cell batteries, all battery ends must be taped.
The 2.5 Gallon Lampmaster Dry Cell Recycling Kit is a great option for used alkaline battery collection! Whether you are collecting batteries at work, in a school, or in a residential complex; this Lampmaster product is a perfect fit! In commercial environments, where there are paper and plastic recycling collection containers, the addition of an alkaline battery collection container such as the 2.5 Gallon Lampmaster is a great move!
With the purchase of the 2.5 gallon Lampmaster for Dry Cell batteries, you are ensuring that up to 45 lbs of these batteries will not enter our environments landfills; in addition to knowing that they will be disposed of properly.
Materials we accept for this product
- Nickel Cadmium (NiCd)
- Mercury Batteries
- Button Cells
- Small Electronics (cell phones, iPods, tablets, power tools, etc.)
- Zinc Carbon
- Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH)
- Lithium Primary
- Silver Oxide
- Lead Acid – Non-Spillable
The prepaid FedEx shipping & pickup service that is included in your Pailmaster purchase makes it simple to package and ship your used batteries to one of our certified recycling centers. Our facilities are fully certified to accept your batteries and our team of trained professionals works diligently to create an environmental impact for the future!
- Our Pailmaster 2.5 Gallon holds 45 lbs dry cell or button cell batteries.
- Commonly found Dry Cell batteries include AAA, AA, C, D, and 9-Volt alkaline batteries.
- NOTE: Short circuits can be known to cause overheating and possible fire risk. The proper packing must be utilized to prevent this risk. Taping all terminals or wire leads, wrapping individual batteries in plastic wrap, or putting individual batteries in plastic bags are all acceptable ways to deposit batteries into the Pailmaster Recycling Kit.
- All batteries MUST have their ends taped